• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heading to the Frame Shop

68chargerguy

Local time
11:48 PM
Reaction score
Looks like I will be heading to the frame shop this week. Anybody know what the frame specs should be for a 68 charger? I can not get close to positive camber on my drivers side wheel so we are the thinking the frame is tweaked.:angry1: I have installed all new frontend parts and the upper and lower A-arms look good, and on a side note the car has power steering, however I can only get about -2.5 camber before I run out of adjustment? I have been told that this is a common problem with all B bodies especially big block cars???

2.5 + or - Go to a tubular control arm with pos caster built in and you will have plenty of camber. All these cars without frames sag over time, Not as bad as a Mustang without the top brace though. I used to work in a frame shop and we would spread the towers to obtain usable camber. Does the car dog track at all ?

Auto Transport Service
Back