• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight cold air intake?

22" radiator and 4" sanitary tubing.
Only a few degrees above ambient after you drive on the highway.
It makes power especially when the air is cool and damp.
IMG_20210428_144903611.jpg

22" radiator and 4" sanitary tubing.
Only a few degrees above ambient after you drive on the highway.
It makes power especially when the air is cool and damp.View attachment 1175249
I just ordered 1 of those breather kits. I told him I wanted a 4 inch tall box & the operator told me it wouldn't fit, so he talked me into their 3 inch tall box. I knew I should've insisted on ordering the 4 inch, because yours looks to fit fine

I barely fits.
A drop base air cleaner with 1/2" spacer so the kickdown linkage clears.
A plain nut on top instead of a wingnut.
When I first put it on I had the hood painted and when they shut it the hood got a dent.
This is with a 383 a 440 would likely not work unless you had a bulge hood or a scoop.
But yes the cold air makes power.

Im using a 1 inch spacer too. I'm thinking the reason the operator insisted on me using the 3 inch box is because of my A/C compressor could obstruct it somehow, but I'm not sure. How long did you have to wait on delivery? I was told up to 30 days. I'm assuming because of all the Covid crap still going on.
I barely fits.
A drop base air cleaner with 1/2" spacer so the kickdown linkage clears.
A plain nut on top instead of a wingnut.
When I first put it on I had the hood painted and when they shut it the hood got a dent.
This is with a 383 a 440 would likely not work unless you had a bulge hood or a scoop.
But yes the cold air makes power.

Auto Transport Service
Back