• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight Relays?

@dart4forte

Got your text and emptied some PM space best I could. I have space in my PM box currently, the stupid 15 limit gets me most of the time. UGH... Sorry if I missed anyone.

I think the best thing is to tag me in a thread and I'll get alert notifications and can respond.

@VFilms
Thanks for the compliments.

I try my best to get things out and communicate. The last year has been pretty rough. Hopefully next year will be better.

There are plenty of choices out there for a kit. I designed mine specifically to address mopar issues. I have redundant circuits that most other suppliers don't do as it requires more time and materials. If you have one fuse/circuit breaker feeding the lights, what happens if that protection kicks in. It's dark with no alternatives.

Last edited:
@dart4forte

Got your text and emptied some PM space best I could. I have space in my PM box currently, the stupid 15 limit gets me most of the time. UGH... Sorry if I missed anyone.

I think the best thing is to tag me in a thread and I'll get alert notifications and can respond.

@VFilms
Thanks for the compliments.

I try my best to get things out and communicate. The last year has been pretty rough. Hopefully next year will be better.

There are plenty of choices out there for a kit. I designed mine specifically to address mopar issues. I have redundant circuits that most other suppliers don't do as it requires more time and materials. If you have one fuse/circuit breaker feeding the lights, what happens if that protection kicks in. It's dark with no alternatives.
Just received the unit and I must say just by looking at it the workmanship is excellent!!! A little to cold to install it today but if what I received is any indication of the quality I should have an easy install and hopefully trouble free service.

I’m on for another kit

1966 Valient 273/auto with AC

Let me know about the payment details

The kit I got from @Crackedback took about an hour to install the relays and fuses to the bottom of my battery tray. Everything fit nicely and is hidden well with the tray back in the car.

B9EE4843-120B-4B71-8F47-777375654942.jpeg 0984AED1-10C9-4A69-8A52-584539EB1940.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back