• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner suggestions

harleydodgeman

Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
Getting ready to order a headliner for my 64 fury. Plan on doing it myself.. well going to try to anyway and was wondering for all of you who have done one before who you bought yours from and if you were happy with the fit, installation, etc.

I see that some are cheaper ($70) versus others ($120). do you get what you pay for on this type of thing?

Thanks

It's not too difficult to install one on the 64 cars! The Ledgendary ones are a good fit either the N.O.S.or repro!Just have to be sure you get the wrinkles out when you install it.

Attachments

• headliner.jpg
    headliner.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 185
if you want the best and NOS go to SMS out of oregon.

Attachments

• 63%20PLYMOUTH%2065%20DODGE%20A990%2068%20HEMI%20ROADRUNNER%20022.JPG
    63%20PLYMOUTH%2065%20DODGE%20A990%2068%20HEMI%20ROADRUNNER%20022.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 184
thanks..got a say both those headliners look damn good.. any body try one from legendary?

Legendary

I am a dealer for Legendary. There stuff is correct and fits. The headliners are no exception. Just be sure to use a glue that is rated for heat, such as vinyl top glue etc. That way when it heats up in the summmer the glue will not start to come apart.
cheers
Steve

Auto Transport Service
Back