• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater Hose Perfection

Watch out for the crap reproduction hoses that have a very thick wall. You'll break the heater core putting them on.
They also don’t seal well with Corbin clamps too. My friend with a 69 Hemi RR fell for those things - they are huge, dont know how he evem got the clamps on them. But they leaked and he had to add screw clamps to them.

They also don’t seal well with Corbin clamps too. My friend with a 69 Hemi RR fell for those things - they are huge, dont know how he evem got the clamps on them. But they leaked and he had to add screw clamps to them.
A thin coat of black rtv on the core nipples before installing and no leaks, even with corbin clamps.

A thin coat of black rtv on the core nipples before installing and no leaks, even with corbin clamps.
I always use a white pipe thread sealant. Seals perfect, and non hardening so you can get them off easily in the future.

Auto Transport Service
Back