• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Heavy duty steel work benches / welding tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

smb03

Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
hey guys, i started building these work benches on the side because i needed one, then a friend wanted one and then another and another so i fugred i would just buy alot of material in bulk so i could build and sell these cheap. if you went to go build one of these in material, one would cost $380 for a 2x4 and im able to build and sell them for $425, so if u want one just hit me up. below is just my generic craigslist add i copy pasted.
2x4 add.jpg

These Overkillz work benches / welding tables are build heavy duty for the people which wood tables just cant cut it and those cheap sheet metal tables are just too rickety and weak. the frames are 2x2 thick wall square stock steel with heavy duty 5.5" caster wheels that can withstand 1000lbs each, 4000lbs total. the tops are 1/8 plate with cross bars on the underside for added strength. also there is a lower shelf with expanded metal to allow debris to fall threw while working.
The ends are left open for ground clamps to hook up to with welding.
Each top is 40" tall but can be build to custom height for no addition charge.

the bench shown in the image is the standard 2x4 work bench / welding table

the standard sizes are :
2x4 at 40" tall $425
2x8 at 40" tall $600
4x8 at 40" tall $852 this model has 6 legs with caster wheels and will support 6000lbs

sure, then we can talk mopar lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back