• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellcat on the autobahn

upload_2019-9-28_9-0-51.png

Sometimes I use a knife to retrieve a slice of bread that gets stuck in the toaster.....and SOMETIMES I unplug it first.

WTF happened to "If you don't like a post, don't comment....just walk away"?

I did not take offense and as much as I respect you, do not lecture me now and in the future.
Address the guy who decided to post towards me directly as well as the troll who makes round about comments again directed at me instead of calling me out publicly.
Typical FBBO bullshit.
Steve. Sigh. I will send you a pm to tell you how I feel about you directing me to not lecture you now, or in the future.

View attachment 841479

Sometimes I use a knife to retrieve a slice of bread that gets stuck in the toaster.....and SOMETIMES I unplug it first.

WTF happened to "If you don't like a post, don't comment....just walk away"?
You tell me. So if you disagree with a post, now you can't comment? Talk about todays generation being snowflakes.

Now let's get it to the Nurnburg Ring.

2 years ago I saw a video "Nurnburg" and this Charger R/T was doing 160-170 mph chasing a GT350 and then out of no where a M5 flies by both of them!
I was "stressed" and excited with adrenaline just watching the video!
Yeah, this is a Great Video!
PS: You can tell, the driver is a Pro....

You guys MAY notice, unlike RC, I do occasionally make a slight error here and there....but I do not "Correct" too often
Henceforth, I chose NOT to correct the gentleman from "West Palm Beach"

PS: I'm "Hot For Brandi"

th.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back