• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello again my old friends....

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
My 30 days are up.
First up, I want to thank the guys that sent me PMs, texts and emails while I was away. I spend lots of time here chit-chatting and forming casual acquaintances but was humbled to get the many responses about why I was gone and for how long. I appreciate the support.
*No, I was NOT in the Witness Relocation program. I DID use that as an excuse for ghosting the one night stands I had back in the 90s but that was NOT the case here.
*No, I did not step away to "Spend more time with my family".....That is what some people say when they are fired/encouraged to leave a company.
*No, I did NOT get the virus and go into quarantine. The virus would look at me and say "No thanks,,,,,he has stuff we can't even match!"

I was banned for being myself.

It would be easy to blame others for the actions taken against me but I try hard to NOT be that type of guy. If I screw up, eventually I step up and own it. It sucks but you get more respect by admitting to your mistakes and moving on as opposed to denying and deflecting.

In the simplest of terms, I let a member here annoy me more than I should have. I had him on IGNORE but my curiosity keep nudging me to UNignore and read what was posted. I made several inflammatory posts that caught the attention of Joey. I never called out this member by name but it still motivated the site owner to bench me for a month. I understand the need to keep the peace. If I had kept the other guy on IGNORE and exercised better self control, all would have been fine. I've championed the use of the IGNORE feature yet failed to take my own advice. My mistake.
I know that I can't change anyone any more than they can change me.
I am outspoken and sometimes obnoxious. That is how I am in person and online.

So....In the past 30 days I have lost 12 pounds, finished the 500 mile break in of the Tremec 5 speed in my car, attended a car show, won an award, made plans to visit Tennessee for the purpose of checking out the real estate and weather for a possible relocation and caught up on some neglected maintenance on the house.

I have missed my interactions here and do intend to stay obnoxious as always BUT to keep away from making the same mistakes that inspire the ire of the bosses!

Any good reports or stories over the last month? If so , lets hear them....

Do it NOW.jpg

So does this mean your fabo time is going to reduce and you're over here now.

Me too ..... because I need to work on my B body this summer.

I'll always spread my wisdom and stupidity wherever it is allowed!

1 laugh 4.jpg

Welcome back... you are an important part of this group, IMO.

You make fbbo less of a scary place because you're the only one I know here.

So thanks for being the headlights to my B body, or is it, the turn signals of my satellite. Either way, glad you're back

You make fbbo less of a scary place because you're the only one I know here.

So thanks for being the headlights to my B body, or is it, the turn signals of my satellite. Either way, glad you're back
I'm always willing to "Shephard the weak through the valley" or whatever the biblical verse is.....I slept through many of my church lessons.

I had over 120 Alerts waiting!

I'm always willing to "Shephard the weak through the valley" or whatever the biblical verse is.....I slept through many of my church lessons.
Me too because I know what you're talking about but I don't know it either.

While you were gone I came to know that 68 and 69 B body Plymouth fenders are different how they mount to the car. I never knew this and I've owned 68 and 9 B bodies for years now

20210512_202215.jpg 20210512_202613.jpg

Welcome back Kern, I have been wondering where you were. Keep on keeping on.

I gotta meet this Kern Dog guy.
Seems like a stand up man
Anybody that spends a night in the box and comes out admitting his mistake is ok

But hearing yall talk maybe I should run the other way

Welcome back Kern Dog, I'm guilty of the same type of behavior I say how I feel out loud no secrets held with this guy, If I don't like something or somebody they will know it.

Auto Transport Service
Back