• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello again my old friends....

Welcome back to the show!

asdgadhg.gif

Thank goodness you're back, we actually had to endure RC being beat up for knowing too much about 68 Chargers.

I believe that guy is from California and now going to restore his car - good for him.

Maybe there's a mentoring opportunity for you here.

:rofl:

Thank goodness you're back, we actually had to endure RC being beat up for knowing too much about 68 Chargers.

I believe that guy is from California and now going to restore his car - good for him.

Maybe there's a mentoring opportunity for you here.

:rofl:
:lol:

facepalm & headshake -greatest man-.gif

You are not the only one, english is my second language also, Italian is first, of course I've even been called a lier about it, and other things .... certain people are ignorant..... nothing anyone can do about that. I respect everyone until they ......
Got to love the way Italian sound and being a romance language is pretty similar to Spanish, I lost a trip last year to Italy due covid, but if I was able to pay for it once I can do it again , my dream is to visit Florence Italy ( yes I know there's is a Florence in the states) also the italian women ahh le belle donne d'italia

images (29).jpeg images (33).jpeg images (32).jpeg

Last edited:
Got to love the way Italian sound and being a romance language is pretty similar to Spanish, I lost a trip last year to Italy due covid, but if I was able to pay for it once I can do it again , my dream is to visit Florence Italy ( yes I know that there's is a Florence in the states) also the italian women ahh le belle donne d'italia

View attachment 1113113 View attachment 1113114 View attachment 1113115
Firenze e bellissima, io vengo da Udine nel Friuli.
I have worked with many Mexicans over the years, and spanish is similar but different enough.

Yes. I posted a LOT of pee pee pictures there over this past month.

Auto Transport Service
Back