• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello again my old friends....

It definitely wasnt as entertaining with you gone. and the grammar has gone to hell in a hand basket!!!
Glad you're back Greg and understand, as I too have wanted to unleash a tirade upon those deserving it. The like minded outnumber the few that agitate and instigate and will be the ones I acknowledge... the others...eh, who cares what they think!
Welcome back!

Drinking water from the Colorado River can cause hallucinations. (Laughlin). That explains it.
Pay no mind.

Welcome back KD. Just keep being your old honest self.:drinks:

I must have missed what got you a vacation, but
upload_2021-5-21_10-16-54.jpeg

What award did you win with your car?...and which car? .....oh and welcome back....not that I knew you were gone as I've not been around much myself?

Being this my only social network, i noticed from the beginning how easy is to engage into verbal fights with another members, am Mexican, and my nacionality, cause some itch to some racist members, i get all kind of PM about it, i say this because it was easier for me to reply to this angry fellow using the same words, NO! am not victimized myself, am a grown man and i know how easy is to engage, but is easier to ignore and look at the glass half full, welcome back, btw some members here miss your Nazi grammar rules, not me English is a second language but I've learned a lot from your comments.:thumbsup:

Welcome back KD!
:welcome:

I'll take your advice and use the ignore feature on "certain members"

Being this my only social network, i noticed from the beginning how easy is to engage into verbal fights with another members, am Mexican, and my nacionality, cause some itch to some racist members, i get all kind of PM about it, i say this because it was easier for me to reply to this angry fellow using the same words, NO! am not victimized myself, am a grown man and i know how easy is to engage, but is easier to ignore and look at the glass half full, welcome back, btw some members here miss your Nazi grammar rules, not me English is a second language but I've learned a lot from your comments.:thumbsup:

You are not the only one, english is my second language also, Italian is first, of course I've even been called a lier about it, and other things .... certain people are ignorant..... nothing anyone can do about that. I respect everyone until they ......

Auto Transport Service
Back