• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all you Mopar fanatics !

Ratfink Super Bee

Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
This is Super bee Ratfink saying Hello to all of You Mopar fanatics ! I currently have a 69 Super Bee numbers matching minus the motor.It was an original Norms car. I am currently running a newly built 400, bored and stroked to 500 C.I. Full roller motor built by Rex Hutchison racing engines of Sacramento Calif. It was originally a 383 car with A 833 4 speed and 8-3/4 rear end.I have the original hood but I run a fiberglass A-12 style lift off hood. The motor was dyno'd and it produced 665 HP at 5700 rpm and 682 ft. Lbs torque at 4500 rpm ! This Bee can fly ! I haven't had it to the Strip yet but I am confident that it will run 10's I will post some pics soon.I also own a 69 Dodge coronet 440 That is what I started with. It is an all original car ,one owner and garaged its whole life I paid 100 $ for it 16 years ago ! I recently sold my 68 Dodge coronet 500 so I could by my 69 Super Bee ,I am happy with that choice .I can build and fabricate pretty well but I am not very good at trouble shooting and tuning ! I learn the hard way by trial and error.I am A pipefitter by trade.I look forward to asking all of you for your advice and wisdom !

Welcome to the land of FBBO. Don't worry you found the right site. Lots of guys and some gals on here that have a lot of Mopar experience. Looking forward to pics.

g'day from Australia :welcome:
theres a guy ( larry) in California that has all the mr norms dealer paperwork , I've misplaced his contact info but will try to find it ( if someone has it feel free to chip in )

Welcome to the site! Get some pics up when you get a chance!

g'day from Australia :welcome:
theres a guy ( larry) in California that has all the mr norms dealer paperwork , I've misplaced his contact info but will try to find it ( if someone has it feel free to chip in )
Thank you ,much appreciated.As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will get them up

Howdy Rat !!!

Super Bee, Sounds like my kind of ride :thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO from about 125 miles or so southeast, here in NorCal too

Auto Transport Service
Back