• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone been awhile...

bigmanjbmopar

Newb with a view
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
Today my son has come of age and by that I mean he has chosen his first Project car lol
We finally pulled the trigger on my neighbors 70 cuda plum crazy 4 speed. Originally a 340 Really solid car. Engine bay sprayed about 94'. 340 is long gone. We have the 383 that came out of my RR so that will go into it until I can build him a new 340.

Was able to match up the numbers from the vin to the ones on the radiator and cowl. Only issue is the fender tag is long gone so I don't have any other info on what came with it.
Our plan is black and white interior. Plum will stay.

car.
PHOTO_20201121_150227.jpg
PHOTO_20201121_165539.jpg
PHOTO_20201118_163537.jpg
PHOTO_20201121_150158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. Looks like a solid & relatively rust-free project. Congrats on the purchase. :thumbsup:

welcome back

good project great color choice too

love the 70 'cuda, my favorite year & model E-body

Man, I’m excited for him! I’m on the brink of landing a 70 Cuda 4-spd myself. He’s going to have a ball!

welcome and thats a very good choice for his first Mopar.

way cool, love the car/color combo. good luck with the build.

Good score man. And getting the kids into the classics = awesome.
I was more of a lurker back when you were doing your RR build but I followed a lot of your trials and tribulations....it's always cool to see the Cali crew in here!

Auto Transport Service
Back