• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone

Longroof

Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
New to this board but a lifetime Mopar guy. I have been around hot rods and drag race mopar my entire life. Raced a 65 Valiant for a long time up until 2008. I sold the race car, trailer, spares... did the jeep thing for a couple of years but got tired of waving at everyone. . Haha. Now I'm gonna jump back into the hobby with a 62-65 B body. Always loved that era of Mopars.

My name is Jim.

Welcome Jim - good to have you around!

Well hi there, Jim / Longroof. Hey, that would be a good name if you had a station wagon.

Glad to have you here, thanks for introducing yourself. :)

Welcome.

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Et
Well hi there, Jim / Longroof. Hey, that would be a good name if you had a station wagon.

Well a wagon is actually in the works. Got a line on a nice 64 Plymouth. ... Looking forward to the information shared here.

Thanks for welcoming me!

Glad to have you here, thanks for introducing yourself. :)

Welcome.

Jim welcome to FBBO, from a fellow Calif. Mopar lover

I am all set to pick up a 64 Savoy Wagon next week. Car looks super clean in pics I have seen. It has a mildly built 440 backed by a 727 and 4.10 Dana 60. Should be a fun street/strip car and a wagon just adds a little more unique cool factor.

Can't go wrong with a 62-65....looking forward to updates on what you are doing. Also a big Welcome to you.

Just picked up a really nice 64 Plymouth Savoy Wagon yesterday. I will try to get pictures up as soon as I figure out how. .

Welcome, congrats on the wagon. Look forward to pics.

Pictures 20140620_115741.jpg20140620_115709.jpg20140620_115724.jpg

Great looking longroof, Longroof!

Auto Transport Service
Back