• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Folks, New Here

bill440cars

Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
I have been a Mopar fanatic For most of my life. Got my inspiration from my Dad and his Dad. I started off, with a '56 Plymouth, way back in 1966. Since then, I have had a string of Mopars, from Plymouths and Dodges. Except for a 1976 Volare' road runner, an old 1975 Dodge Royal Monaco (Ex Arkansas State Police Car) & a Few Dodge Minivans, I have had 2 1966 Chargers (several years apart), 2 1969 road runners (met & Married the gal who owned 1 of them and, if it hadn't of been for mine, we most likely never would have met. But those I have mentioned, are gone and my Wife of a 38 1/2 yr Marriage, passed away Jul 1 2009. So, currently, I have a 1969 GTX, (my Dad's 1993 Dakota & a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T. Also into motorcycles (1983 Kawasaki GPZ1100, 1980 Honda CB750K, 1966 Honda CB77 Super Hawk & 1969 Honda SL350K0, among a few more. I got my GTX, from a guy who "Restored" it, according to him, into a "Show Car". So, even though it runs well (he had the motor built, thankfully) and looks good, from ,slight distance away, the car has a lot of shortcomings, that I have been working out, as I can. Even though I will be 71yrs old, this coming March, I still do a pretty good amount of work on my cars & motorcycles.

Welcome from Ohio, you’ll have fun here.

Welcome from NJ. It's never too late to come to the right place. Can you post any pictures as we love car ****!:)

Welcome from West Virginia! Lets see some pictures of that GTX

Thank you, Bill. Good to be here. Be glad to post up photos. I have to go, in a few, but I be back with you all, later on this evening & I will post up some photos, soon as I get to where I can.

Welcome to FBBO from sunny NorCal Sierras

Welcome Bill. I, too, am new to FBBO. Glad to see you're working on the GTX. Please post some pix when you can.

I have been a Mopar fanatic For most of my life. Got my inspiration from my Dad and his Dad. I started off, with a '56 Plymouth, way back in 1966. Since then, I have had a string of Mopars, from Plymouths and Dodges. Except for a 1976 Volare' road runner, an old 1975 Dodge Royal Monaco (Ex Arkansas State Police Car) & a Few Dodge Minivans, I have had 2 1966 Chargers (several years apart), 2 1969 road runners (met & Married the gal who owned 1 of them and, if it hadn't of been for mine, we most likely never would have met. But those I have mentioned, are gone and my Wife of a 38 1/2 yr Marriage, passed away Jul 1 2009. So, currently, I have a 1969 GTX, (my Dad's 1993 Dakota & a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T. Also into motorcycles (1983 Kawasaki GPZ1100, 1980 Honda CB750K, 1966 Honda CB77 Super Hawk & 1969 Honda SL350K0, among a few more. I got my GTX, from a guy who "Restored" it, according to him, into a "Show Car". So, even though it runs well (he had the motor built, thankfully) and looks good, from ,slight distance away, the car has a lot of shortcomings, that I have been working out, as I can. Even though I will be 71yrs old, this coming March, I still do a pretty good amount of work on my cars & motorcycles.
Welcome sounds like we all get to pick your brain to fix ours

Auto Transport Service
Back