• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from AZ- 67 R/T

Havasu Dave

Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
Hi! After a lifetime of waiting, (work, raising kids, etc) I finally found a 67 RT at a car show here last year. The car ended up in my driveway-which is down the street from the guy who owned it for 19 years while he lived in an adjacent state who owned a body and paint shop. Some things are meant to be.

The car was originally ice blue metallic, but had a repaint several years ago to dark blue metallic. It has the original engine with a .010 over rebuild on it 25K miles ago. It has the lower gear ratio available at the time, (forgot what it is) and came with power windows and factory air. Front brakes were modified long ago to the single piston earlier MOPAR disc.

It came with certicard, "some" of the buildsheet, and every single receipt from the original sale onward. Everything else is original, except for driver's seat cushion, and a high energy ignition system. And the window washer tank. :icon_winkle:

I'm no expert on these cars, so I hope to glean some information here instead of continuing to be a lurker. (grin) Here's a photo of the car. Oops two photos, because I haven't figured out this website yet. Thanks for having me.

1967 RT Coronet.jpg

Attachments

• SS101875.jpg
    SS101875.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 149
welcome to FBBO & very nice 67 R/T

Welcome, very nice car, love the color....

Welcome to the site. Great looking car.

Nice looking Coronet, welcome to the site!
Always nice to have another Arizonan.

:hatwave::sSig_hihihi::sSig_welcometoourcl nice dodge :headbang:

Hi! After a lifetime of waiting, (work, raising kids, etc) I finally found a 67 RT at a car show here last year. The car ended up in my driveway-which is down the street from the guy who owned it for 19 years while he lived in an adjacent state who owned a body and paint shop. Some things are meant to be.

The car was originally ice blue metallic, but had a repaint several years ago to dark blue metallic. It has the original engine with a .010 over rebuild on it 25K miles ago. It has the lower gear ratio available at the time, (forgot what it is) and came with power windows and factory air. Front brakes were modified long ago to the single piston earlier MOPAR disc.

It came with certicard, "some" of the buildsheet, and every single receipt from the original sale onward. Everything else is original, except for driver's seat cushion, and a high energy ignition system. And the window washer tank. :icon_winkle:

I'm no expert on these cars, so I hope to glean some information here instead of continuing to be a lurker. (grin) Here's a photo of the car. Oops two photos, because I haven't figured out this website yet. Thanks for having me.

View attachment 115236

Beautiful RT

Auto Transport Service
Back