• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from AJ in AZ

sweckerly

Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
Hey all,
Found this site from another Jeep owner, who was sharing some excellent information on the 727 auto transmission. I have that in my GW.
I have an '81 CJ5 and '84 Grand Wagoneer currently in the stable, and building the GW to work as a towing rig for camping.
Been perusing the site and finding so many beautiful cars I remember from my younger years.....and wishing I had more money/space/time as I would be picking up some new toys :)
Currently live in Apache Junction AZ with my wife, grown son, and one of 6 grand kids.
Love working/driving my Jeep hobby as it gets me away from this black box working remote from home.

Here are my two rigs center and right, and a friends '80 CJ7, this past weekend when he stopped by.

https://flic.kr/p/2oTEAR3]
53093214212_3a619d0cb4_c.jpg
20230804_123852[/url] by https://www.flickr.com/photos/195585920@N02/]Scott Weckerly[/url], on Flickr

PM me here when you get back this fall, and we can get together over coffee.

Last edited:
Welcome , from Tucson.

I get to Phoenix area a few times a year with the car. . Look me up

Welcome from west of you where it is nice and cool. My FIL had a kids 80's CJ7 with a 4.2/904 in it. I switched if over to a 5.2, new, from an old boss. Used 93 ZJ electronics, accessories to get it going. Was not going to go Chebby since I was doing the work.

IMG_3665.jpeg

Cool Heeps, I like 'some' Heeps :poke: too
old & new 68 CJ5 (Buick 225cid Dauntless v6 t17 atlas OD 44s 4.10:1s)
& new Gladiator Launch Edition Rubicon loaded,
leather lockers offroad package you name it
among others, I've owned in the past
47 CJ2A Kaiser/Willys t90 3 speed go devil,
71 CJ5 transplant 304cid (258 6 org.) AMC 1st year,
73 CJ5 304cid 3 speed :blah:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Just down the street from you in Gilbert. Ill be watching for the jeeps. We do jeeps too!

cherokee XJ.jpg

Nice to know.
Are you on Jeep Forum as a Vendor?
If priced right, could be building for owners world wide with exposure there.

Vendor Deals

Welcome, Jeeps are great.

Auto Transport Service
Back