• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from CT!

Welcome to FBBO!

I can't help you with the hood measurements, but perhaps you can start a separate thread that will likely get more attention - there is lots of good knowledge here!

Hawk

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome.png

Welcome from Indiana, I’m a big fan of the early Bs.

Welcome aboard! I'm down in the New Haven area, hopefully we'll meet at a show this spring.

Howdy from New Mexico. Nice Ride. Got family in CT Fairfeild area. Being a LI guy I used to take the ferry to Bridgeport, is it still running?

TY! And yes, ferry still going strong...along with my wife & kids, we've actually headed across to Port Jeff for an early July afternoon/evening and taken 8pm ferry back to Bport while fireworks exploding all over LI & Fairfield County...great to watch from top deck of ferry!

Welcome aboard! I'm down in the New Haven area, hopefully we'll meet at a show this spring.

TY! Hoping to have car on road for Memorial Day weekend, so keep an eye out for us! I'll be driving the MOPAR with the 'This car eats Chevys and shits Fords' license plate holder lol

Something is missing here. Something big and ortange. Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. I really like the '63's. Nothing says "Race me. I dare you." like a "63 Dodge. They just look aggressive.

Ha! it's hanging on a hook waiting to be lowered in! TY for the welcome, and I agree with you that [Nothing says "Race me. I dare you." like a "63 Dodge. They just look aggressive]

Auto Transport Service
Back