• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from CT!

Hello and Welcome also from Connecti-tax! :welcome:. Nice looking car so far, I am looking forward to seeing it completed and at a show sometime
:thumbsup:

TY! Shooting to have it on road (finally!) by Memorial Day, so keep an eye out for us!

Welcome from Alabama, great to see you are keeping it in the family.

Thanks, sincerely! My mother asked me about my interest in car (as admittedly, I was never really a 'car guy' prior), and it's because of dad (who, luckily, is still around at 77)...although he's 'given' it to me and says it my car, I just want to see him in it one more time with that teenage ****-eating grin on his face as he roasts those skins...

Welcome to FBBO!

I can't help you with the hood measurements, but perhaps you can start a separate thread that will likely get more attention - there is lots of good knowledge here!

Hawk
Welcome to FBBO!

I can't help you with the hood measurements, but perhaps you can start a separate thread that will likely get more attention - there is lots of good knowledge here!

Hawk

TY for advice Hawk!

g'day from Australia :welcome:
TY! Been to AU twice, honeymoon & 10 year anny, LOVE it!...hoping to get back for 20th! Been to Sydney, loved Melbourne, and many dives on GBR at Heron Island! Where are you?
Newcastle about 200 miles from Sydney up the coast

Originally from Stamford, where I'm a 17 year firefighter...live in Wilton since 2012...
thanks for the service, as a fireman too

TY! Shooting to have it on road (finally!) by Memorial Day, so keep an eye out for us!

Definitely will. Not sure how long of a drive it is for you but if you plan to have the car out by Memorial Day, may I suggest the Memorial Day Weekend car show in Hamden at Quinnipiac University. It is a pretty big show if you never been

TY! I feel your pain! Love New England, but (now) hate the cold & the taxes...I'll be relocating ASAP once retired/kids in college...

I get cold real easy so I hate the cold too, it sucks

Welcome from another CT mopar family! There seems to be a lot of Mopar people in my area of Central Ct. Mopars in Motion has quite a good turn out at their events.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back