• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Florida

JJRJR

Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got a 69 Roadrunner. It's pretty rough, but we're going to bring her back to her original glory. I'm new at this so bear with me. LOL.

My first project car and I can't WAIT for it to be done. Needs everything, but I'll sacrifice for it.

It has 383 4 speed, body a bit rusty but I'm thinking a body guy can make it right.

Anyway, looking for tips on how to get the most HP from the 383 and some general restoration tips.

Thanks,

John.

Welcome aboard John, check out the restoration threads, im sure they will help and maybe give you some ideas! Good luck!

Welcome

Welcome! I'm a big fan of 68-69 Roadrunners! Lookin forward to see some pictures! Also, you might end up expanding your skill set w/ some body work! Good luck on your resto!
Greg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Love a good project car, we gotta see some pics!

welcome,there are alot of members here that can give you advice on how to get the HP from your motor.

Welcome!!!How about some pics of your project?
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Welcome to the site and research. A lot good info and people here to help you out. I did a lot of research, listening to other members combos and I'm at 410 hp without going too wild. Good on the street and If I want to go, no problem.

welcome to the FBBO forum, love them RR's, I'm on #12 68-71 RR myself

Thanks everyone. I'll be posting some pics soon and be a bit more active on here after 9/15. I'm a tax CPA and in the heat of busy season. Thanks again.

Auto Transport Service
Back