• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Fury

Rangepony

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello....I've been a member for a while looking for the right car. Finally found her this week, 1964 Fury Convertible. 318. factory air, push button automatic. She's rough but solid and I'm looking forward to working with you guys getting her brushed up!

Yeah buddy, looks like you're ready to get after it with the paint :thumbsup:
Let's see some pics of that '64 Vert!
Here's your official welcome. The welcome committee will be along shortly. And I just gave you your first "like".
1711110831546.png

:xscuseless:

Welcome. I have a ’63 vert I got from CA about 30-years ago. Was the 2nd car I restored, first one was a bucket of rust. Either way, you won’t run out of things to do on it and will find all the advice (and locate many parts) you may want on this forum.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your 1964 Fury project. Get to know Joe Suchy in Georgia for used and repro parts for your convertible. He is a 1964 Plymouth guy, and has a business selling parts for them. We need pictures; something like proof of life, for us. I have a 1964 Polara.

Welcome from NY!

Welcome
& good luck with the 64 Fury vert w/318

Got her home Tuesday and Wednesday put her on the storage rack....I have a few other projects to finish before we "crack" the egg.

IMG_2442.JPG

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

Welcome from Alabama, that's a solid looking 64.

Welcome... Looks a lot like mine before I cracked the Egg.... My Egg held a LOT of surprises !! Best Of Luck !! You can look at my Restoration thread to see what all I found....It's all good now though,coming down the home stretch !!!
_nc_ohc=u27m1-V547YAX_u2j9_&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back