• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from kentucky!!!

prhousejr

Local time
7:55 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1968 Plymouth Sport Satellite. I wanted a 68 Roadrunner since I was a kid. Only problem was my checkbook did not want a Roadrunner. I opted for the satellite, After all the Roadrunner "Look" is what I was really after. I love B-bodies. I am the third owner of this car. It has been sitting in a barn since 1973. This car has 36000 miles on it. It has new paint, and most of the interior is new. It is a manual steering/brake car. It has the original 318 in it, and runs great. I am still debating on making it a Roadrunner clone. I love the Mopar BIG blocks, and it already has a 383 hood from a 69. It is a bucket seat console shift car. I bought this car to drive, it is, and wil be my daily driver. So far so good. Other than a few electrical bugs, mainly gauge related........... I am really happy to have found this site, I am new to working on Mopars. I have already been helped by reading this site. I am proud to say MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!:no:

My car

This is it. I am loving my b-body. I drive it everyday.

prhousejr5.JPG

prhousejr3.JPG

prhousejr2.JPG

Nice car. Shame they painted the wiper motor and master cylinder etc when the car was painted. Think I'd try to fix that if it were me.

Nice car. Shame they painted the wiper motor and master cylinder etc when the car was painted. Think I'd try to fix that if it were me.

It is on the list. What would you do? Tape them off and paint them black or try to get them back to original?:confused::confused:

The wiper motor and the backing plate behind the master cylinder should be black. The master itself should be natural. It looks like that is a bolt on lid without the bracket, so I think it should be zinc or silver cad plated. Also, the washers on the shocks should be gold cad, and the collar on the steering column should be black with the shaft itself being natural I think.

Easy fixes, but it's the little things that make all the difference.

Auto Transport Service
Back