• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello From Melbourne Australia

Welcome aboard from NJ. Beautiful car! I loved it in lime light. I don't know if I ever saw one in dark forest green so I am looking forward to that. Best of luck with it.
:thumbsup:
Thanks for the welcome.
I know that F8 is quite rare, that's why I decided to take it back to it's original colour.
I have already resprayed the dash frame & it looks great. So I am also looking forward to seeing what the whole car will look like.

gday-mate-aussie-smiley-emoticon.gif
Nice Bee :thumbsup:

Welcome from the show me state!! Nice ride !!

Another Aussie! Love the Aussies - Welcome to FBBO from SoCal
Yep....there goes the neighbourhood.... :lol:

Welcome aboard @Vipertec :thumbsup:

Good looking car. The easiest way to upload pictures is to use the "Upload Photos" button at the bottom of a post. BTW. if you need help restoring the car, and you need sandpaper, you could borrow some from Steve Smith....he has plenty. :D

upload_2019-8-7_8-12-51.jpeg

Yep....there goes the neighbourhood.... :lol:

Welcome aboard @Vipertec :thumbsup:

Good looking car. The easiest way to upload pictures is to use the "Upload Photos" button at the bottom of a post. BTW. if you need help restoring the car, and you need sandpaper, you could borrow some from Steve Smith....he has plenty. :D

View attachment 812998
Thanks for the info mate.
I think I'd rather not use his sandpaper it would probably be clogged with pubic hair!!!!

Hello guys,
Once again, thank you to everyone who has welcomed me.
On my previous post I mention a problem about my Brake Calipers. So I was hoping that someone might be able to help me.
As I said, I have lost my Calipers & need replacements. They are the Pin Style Kelsey Hayes type.
I bought a pair from Summit & they were incorrect & after numerous emails they eventually told me they can't help me...
I know that there are refurbished units on Ebay, but I cant get confirmation from the sellers that what they have is actually correct, so I am reluctant to buy more & then receive incompatible parts.
I have tried to communicate with The Ram Man, but he doesn't seem to respond to emails all that well, so I gave up on him.
So I was hoping by chance that someone might have some for sale or know where I can source them.

Cheers.

Welcome from Milwaukee Wisconsin
Bill76

Thanks guys for the welcome.
So I posted a request a couple of days ago
On my previous post I mention a problem about my Brake Calipers. So I was hoping that someone might be able to help me.
As I said, I have lost my Calipers & need replacements. They are the Pin Style Kelsey Hayes type.
I bought a pair from Summit & they were incorrect & after numerous emails they eventually told me they can't help me...
I know that there are refurbished units on Ebay, but I cant get confirmation from the sellers that what they have is actually correct, so I am reluctant to buy more & then receive incompatible parts.
I have tried to communicate with The Ram Man, but he doesn't seem to respond to emails all that well, so I gave up on him.
So I was hoping by chance that someone might have some for sale or know where I can source them.
Surely someone out there can HELP !!!!!

Hay Guy,
Welcome. Nice car. I have a son near Dalby in Qland. Have you tried YearOne? They have helped with some hard to find parts for me.

Thanks guys for the welcome.
So I posted a request a couple of days ago
Surely someone out there can HELP !!!!!
Welcome aboard. Nice ride. Try posting in the For Sale forum a WTB (Want to buy) post for your calipers. I remember a member having a pair for sale not long ago.

Hay Guy,
Welcome. Nice car. I have a son near Dalby in Qland. Have you tried YearOne? They have helped with some hard to find parts for me.
Ahh, Queensland !!!. Wish I was there right now, it hasn't stopped raining where we are in Melbourne. Yes I tried Year One, but again they couldn't confirm that if I ordered them, I would receive the exact calipers I need. I then ordered from Rock Auto, which I have received, but haven't had the chance to fit them up yet. They seem to look OK. At least they both match each other. not like the ones I received from Summit.

Welcome aboard. Nice ride. Try posting in the For Sale forum a WTB (Want to buy) post for your calipers. I remember a member having a pair for sale not long ago.
Thanks, I did post in the WTB, but no luck. I haven't had any replies. I then decided to buy some from Rock Auto & have just received them but haven't had the chance to fit them up.

Auto Transport Service
Back