• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from New Jersey

Seabee

Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
I have a 73 Charger SE that I have been working on for 4 years now. I figure it’s about time to say hello to the group, hope to learn a lot from everyone here.
C210A276-440E-4D46-916E-D9443168B656.jpeg
9EB33F22-5CBC-46AC-AB49-152755E5A683.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, nice Charger.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Nice Charger like that color combo! 440'

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome from Texas!

I grew up in TX but I moved to NY/NJ for work after I finished college and I actually miss living in NJ. The beach (jersey shore) is better than anything here and you can ski in Sussex county. I liked the seasonal change and classic car ownership was easier in NJ. No inspection (send them a picture of your car and you're done), registration by mail once. I honestly pay as much in property tax in Texas as I did in NJ. Also, there are a lot more classic Mopar folks in the northeast than in Texas, it's not even close. I could find parts much easier in north jersey than in texas. Chevy reigns here.

Greetings from Upstate New York. Jersey... The Garden State. Nice Charger.

Welcome from Texas!

I grew up in TX but I moved to NY/NJ for work after I finished college and I actually miss living in NJ. The beach (jersey shore) is better than anything here and you can ski in Sussex county. I liked the seasonal change and classic car ownership was easier in NJ. No inspection (send them a picture of your car and you're done), registration by mail once. I honestly pay as much in property tax in Texas as I did in NJ. Also, there are a lot more classic Mopar folks in the northeast than in Texas, it's not even close. I could find parts much easier in north jersey than in texas. Chevy reigns here.

Yeah, but it's full of rude, obnoxious stuck ups. I miss that, the high cost of living, the ridiculous traffic, horrible winter weather, lousy neighbors, rip off artists, crappy secondary roads, AND THE LOUSY GOVT. like I miss getting a root canal. The one redeeming thing about where I used to live are the Greek diners. Can't beat the food at the Andover Diner.
The only inspection we have here is checking the title with the VIN. KY is centrally located so I can get to many large/good swap meets fairly easily.
I don't get why TX taxes are so high. NJ is just a corrupt pack of thieves.
I grew up in New England and have had enough of the beach. I only went to the Jersey Shore maybe twice the entire 12yrs I lived there.

Nice car, I have a '73 and it's a blast.
Got any more photos ?

Welcome
little-rascals-our-gang_still.jpg

from Michigan. Awesome car you have there.

Auto Transport Service
Back