• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Pa Barn Find Survivor 69 Charger RT

That is really nice 68, I love the stripe on the trunk in white

Here is some before and after pictures of the trunk pan. Progress is at a bodymans snail pace but its getting closer. I have already missed 2 deadline dates and now have a third date. IMG_0685.jpgDSCN0602.jpg

Here is a few more all though he tells me its not finished yet needs clear, sanded, buffed, etc. I am getting happier.DSCN0598.jpgDSCN0597.jpgDSCN0603.jpgDSCN0610.jpgDSCN0615.jpg

Another Pa guy

Hey, welcome and nice ride. I'm approx 90 miles from you. Bink

Looks REALLY good. It's probably not the way the factory did it, but when I get to that step I'm going to have the floorpans painted as well as the underbody.

Hey Bink, what area do you live in and is it colddddd there.

Looking great. I still can't believe how solid that car is.

Duda, you have a really nice Charger there! I love the green color. That was super clean to start with. I wonder if you've seen my old buddy's car out there in Vandergrift. His name is Ross and he drives a '70 Blue Coronet 500.

20 mile south of Penn State. Not that I'm a fan of the university. And it's 27 but feels 15 and flurries????

Hunt2elk, yes the car was clean and rust free. The car was parked in a wet hand made stone foundation for 30 years with a dehumidifier running. When I bought the car which took 6 months of dealing the whole valley was bitching at me saying that was to be my car. I can't believe people but cash talks and that's what I had to do to buy the car was literally take a bag of $. The owner would not take a certified check. I am putting the car back with all it's factory equipment just cleaned up and detailed. I had to buy a radio and wheels only every thing else was intact. The carpet, headliner seats door panels were all on the car from the factory and will be reinstalled. When I get my car finished I want to look at it and possibly take a trip to see yours as myself and everyone loves that black.

- - - Updated - - -

Roadrunnerh, I will have to look for your buddy's car, I probably seen it a 100 times but just can't place it now. What part of Pittsburgh are you from.

I grew up in Sq. Hill and Greenfield. Now I live in Edgewood/Swissvale.

Nice find , remindes me of the night my car came home . Guess mine was in about the same shape but little by little its turned into something nice . Hey Duda , Merry Christmas !! Its lookin good .

Hey Duda car looks good. We should do that get together after new year maybe kings in delmont for some lunch, on a Sunday cause the Steelers won't be playing in Jan. looks like urrgh Mr b chime in if jan good for you. You and a couple of the other charger build threads really have me wanting to jump back on mine but I really need to get my b-cuda back together

Hey Duda car looks good. We should do that get together after new year maybe kings in delmont for some lunch, on a Sunday cause the Steelers won't be playing in Jan. looks like urrgh Mr b chime in if jan good for you. You and a couple of the other charger build threads really have me wanting to jump back on mine but I really need to get my b-cuda back together

Yea that sounds good to me. I am always open for anything. I will pm you my cell #. Take care and happy holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice find , remindes me of the night my car came home . Guess mine was in about the same shape but little by little its turned into something nice . Hey Duda , Merry Christmas !! Its lookin good .

Thanks and happy holidays to you and all here. Here is another quick view. image.jpg

Excellent find and car. This is the first time I ran across this thread. Love the color and white top. Keep up the good work. My buddy finished his 69 r/t a couple years ago. Red with black interior, vinyl top and stripe, also 440 & 4 speed. Rotisserie and he painted the entire undercarraige red. It's an awesome car. Good luck with your's it's looking great so far.

OMG what a great Christmas present, my car is finally coming together. Sad news is the painter has cancer and never said that's what was taking him so long as he was sick most of every week. We'll here she is image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgs all original.image.jpgimage.jpg

I could not be happier on this 2013 Christmas

Wow that's a lot of update in one thread Duda and I'm happy for you but pretty bummed about your painter. I hope it works out for him.

Wow that's a lot of update in one thread Duda and I'm happy for you but pretty bummed about your painter. I hope it works out for him.

Yes Tallhair it is vey sad, as we all get older it seems to be a normal part of our life's. Yes very sad.

Auto Transport Service
Back