• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Texas

kess

Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Long time listener, first time caller here. I bought my 69 Charger about 4 years ago off a man around Fort Worth. Original 318 car but now has a 440 with an Edelbrock intake and Edelbrock aluminum heads with a cam swap, Holley 750 DP. Im going to attempt to post a few pics.

DC78A02E-FD06-40F8-B354-CD2F81D01EC3.jpeg

3475287D-FA8B-45B3-86B9-D5AD3686B126.jpeg

Welcome from Illinois!! Great looking Charger! Add a couple pics of that engine if you will . . .

Runs pretty good. Has a hesitation here and there. Been trying to tune the carb a little. Recently added a fuel pressure gauge and put a new pump on.

F38E8A8A-29CA-4E0C-90B7-3E9F4FC30CF0.jpeg

C341FA1C-DAA1-46E0-B899-3FDDEA7DEA2C.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

cool 69 Charger

Welcome from the 'Don't mess with Texas' state lol. Where abouts in Texas are ya from? I mean, the state is as big as some countries are! I'm from Pasadena.......Texas of course....

Howdy from another Texan!

Sweet charger!

View attachment 1305518
Yeah but ain't you up from around Fert Worthless or sumtin like that? :D JK JK Been up all around FW and Dallas and it doesn't seem to me much different than any other big city.....but I'm glad I moved out of Houston 37 years ago! Imo, Houston was and still is not what I care to live in.

Yeah but ain't you up from around Fert Worthless or sumtin like that? :D JK JK Been up all around FW and Dallas and it doesn't seem to me much different than any other big city.....but I'm glad I moved out of Houston 37 years ago! Imo, Houston was and still is not what I care to live in.
Nope, tiny Gordon, faaar away from that crap!

Well I’m from west Texas actually. Grew up in Iraan but currently live in Eldorado. Pretty sure none of you have ever heard of either of those little towns.

Well I’m from west Texas actually. Grew up in Iraan but currently live in Eldorado. Pretty sure none of you have ever heard of either of those little towns.
Thanks to John Wayne I’ve heard of el dorado, if it’s the same town.
:lol:

Thanks to John Wayne I’ve heard of el dorado, if it’s the same town.
:lol:
Well if you’ve heard of warren Jeff’s and the morman debacle… I guess you’ve heard of Eldorado. Lol. But doubt it’s the John Wayne visited.

Welcome from the former home state of some of your new neighbors.

Auto Transport Service
Back