• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Texas

HammerSlammer

Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
Just checking in with everyone, wanted to say hello, I'm Mike form San Antonio Texas. I recently picked up a 1970 Road Runner barn find that will become known as "Hammer Slammer", car is going thru a complete rotisserie "pro mod" restoration. I'll post some pictures very soon. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

MIke
:headbang:

:sSig_hihihi::sSig_greetingsthor::sSig_welcometoourcl we`ll be waiting for that car **** :headbang:

Hello Mike, perchance we know each other? I just finished Media Blasting your car, it's in good hands over at MRS.

welcome to FBBO, from smoky Calif.

Welcome, show us what you got.

Hey Donny, Yes Sir I believe you took care of the media blasting on my project for MRS. I did plenty of research and many shop visits in Texas and to be honest, Steve and the guys at MRS were super, great group of guys with some real talent. I spoke to Steve the other day and he is in the process of placing a metal order with AMD and the fab work will begin. Looking forward to seeing it take shape.

Here are a few pictures of the car with the first draft of the rendering, many changes will go into the rendering but its a great start. I'm still undecided on paint and wheels, leaning towards a silver/matte black combo for paint and some blk/brushed lip for the wheels.

1970 RoadRunner.jpg1970 Roadrunner 2.jpgMRS-70Roadrunner-1.jpg

Everyone tells me to do something different with the paint as everyone does silver or black............not sure in what direction I'll take it, the green in the rendering is kinda growing on me. I'm up for opinions.

don't you just love guys with no talent or just to lazy ,slide hammers pop rivets and buckets of mud ,looked very good when you where done with her Donny very very nice job:sSig_goodjob:

- - - Updated - - -

hammerslammer love the drawing of her and the color thanks for posting and please keep us updated also

snake,

"don't you just love guys".........not sure what your reference is here or the jist of your statement, but anyway I'll keep everyone posted.

Mike

that post some how was put in wrong place ,I believe it was supposed to be in one of Donny's after what was under some paint on a car that he had blasted sorry you no them dam gremlins:grin:

- - - Updated - - -

10742.0.570.359[1].jpg

Just checking in with everyone, wanted to say hello, I'm Mike form San Antonio Texas. I recently picked up a 1970 Road Runner barn find that will become known as "Hammer Slammer", car is going thru a complete rotisserie "pro mod" restoration. I'll post some pictures very soon. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

MIke

.....welcome sir! From another Texan to the North!

Auto Transport Service
Back