• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from the latest noob!

Hi guys, here's a little update!

It makes me smile from ear to ear, that after pretty-much 32 years of looking, (mostly seriously, sometimes just out of interest with no realistic way of actually purchasing or having anywhere to put one) I can confirm that I will be purchasing my 1978 Dodge Monaco this Saturday from an awesome gentleman up in North Utah. I will be the cars third owner.

IMG_3588.JPG

As you can see, it has 101k on it, and with all old cars this size, there are some battle scars which I am excited to get going on. Runs and drives really good, he daily's it sometimes, I think it's exactly what I wanted, in a realistic sense.

IMG_3577.JPG

I understand that this is the "Welcome" page, so I will just finish off here by saying thank you guys for your welcomes, and I shall go make another thread in the correct forum for the resto/refurb work that I do on this car. I'm excited to share my learning with you all - I'm a Volkswagen guy for 12 years so this is very much new territory for me. Wish me luck!

Auto Transport Service
Back