• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from TN 1970 Super Bee

BigEd

Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
dylan superbee.jpg
Hello guys !!!! Im building a 1970 super bee… I received this car in pieces and I am trying to put it back together, is there a guide out there that would help me ? like the front end, showing brackets and what bolts it takes ? got the motor and trans in just need a little help on the front with the front assembly, bolts, headlight buckets, bumpers and such... Thank you guys !!!!!
I guess I should put out a little more info.... this car hasn't ran since the 80's so I gave it the name "Bee Resurrected" and told the air brushers that I wanted a lighting bolt striking a graveyard and bringing the Bee back to life!! its going to have a 505 cubic inch big block with a dyers blower and six 500cfm 2 barrels !! ridetech air ride, 4 wheel wildwood disc brakes, foose wheels, and since I do upholstery, Im betting some wild 4 bucket seat interior...lol... I also built and own THE INCREDIBLE HULK 1971 Barracuda, the only one with three 4 barrels !!!! so theres a little more info on me and the car and once again Thank you for any help and guidance on getting my newest MONSTER going !!!!

Last edited:
A factory service manual would be the first step. Also a factory parts manual would show break down of assembly's too.

Welcome from Georgia.

Welcome from up north. Good to have a helper on your project !!!!

PS- Everyone from Tn named Ed? @moparedtn :lol:

YEAR ONE: Bbody restoration guide they have them for all makes. Covers just about everything, it has been a while Sony I look at mine.

Welcome from the show state!!!

Wow....3000 cfm of carburetors???

Auto Transport Service
Back