• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Dodge Super Bee History

Superbeeast

Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
I'd like to interduce myself 1st. Hello , my name is Jonathan Clarke of Young Harris georgia . I'm the proud owner of a 1970 Dodge Super Bee and would like to get as must information about my car as possiable. All I currently know about it is what my Father told me about it . He purchased off e-bay from NY somewhere in 2005 I think. Its been completly restored and painted a snake skin green now, it was a dark green. Originally it had a 383 , 4 SPEED, A833 transmission, Hard top , Bucket seats, and thats really all i know about it. I'm on this fourm to hopfully meet someone that can tell me more about this Super Bee Vin # WM21N0G119874.
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0010.jpeg

Is the fender tag present?

If that's a factory four speed with AC car, it's not too common.

Welcome from Illinois!! That is a beautiful Bee and the 4-speed is icing on the cake!

Very nice! Welcome! Gotta love a 4-speed with air here in the south.

Nice looking Bee :thumbsup:
Welcome from NY!

I know a fella with a Bee similar to that...
@davek

Hard top.... Vin # WM21N0G119874.

Greetings! Cool car.

A WM21 VIN indicates the coupe body with a fixed B pillar. The WM23 is the hard top without a pillar between the windows.

Is the fender tag present?

If that's a factory four speed with AC car, it's not too common.

Could have been a three speed with four speed added.
Could have been an a/c automatic that was converted to four speed.

Trust; but verify. - Ronald Reagan

Welcome from Southern CA.
Great looking BEE there sir, love the color and a 4-Speed too, awesome !!
We love PIC's, so post a bunch more when you can.

Nice bee, I like the hood inserts painted black.

Welcome from Alabama, like the upgraded Green. More pictures and information please.

Auto Transport Service
Back