• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

Wylde1

Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
Wylde1 here from FABO. Thought I'd finally stop lurking in the for sale forum and sign up. I won't be posting much until I find what I'm looking for. In the early 90's I had a '68 Super Bee. Pretty much stock with a 383, auto on the column, bench seat and 3.23 cruising gears. Blue with white stripe and black interior. Went everywhere in that car. I kind of miss it.

So just what am I looking for? Kind of had a deal on a '70 Panther Pink Charger but the seller backed out and I completely understand. I wouldn't want to let it go if I didn't have to. Yes I like the Panther Pink cars. No it doesn't make my "Man Card" invalid.

Now I'm thinking about a 70 RoadRunner built along the lines of Pure Vision's Hammer Then I thought why not a Super Bird clone again with Hammer in my mind. And finally why not use a 70 Satellite 'vert as the final version? The car that never was (Super Bird 'vert). Something that I can cruise from here to eternity in. Cars are meant to be driver - hard, fast and often.

Other cars on my B-body want list would be a '71 Charger R/T, '75 RoadRunner (there was a yellow and black one in my area as a kid and I have never forgotten that car). Then there's the other Mopars on my bucket list: '70 Challenger, '71 'Cuda, '70 300 Hurst and a 'Lil Red Express.

So what do I currently own? A '71 Demon 340 that a local guy wants but never gets serious about. Ain't that always the way?

Wylde1.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 214
Welcome , I love that "Demonic Mopar"...

Oh now things are gonna get interesting. Um, I mean, Hey Dude, it's about time you found you're way to the welcome thread.

Wylde1 here from FABO. Thought I'd finally stop lurking in the for sale forum and sign up. I won't be posting much until I find what I'm looking for. In the early 90's I had a '68 Super Bee. Pretty much stock with a 383, auto on the column, bench seat and 3.23 cruising gears. Blue with white stripe and black interior. Went everywhere in that car. I kind of miss it.

So just what am I looking for? Kind of had a deal on a '70 Panther Pink Charger but the seller backed out and I completely understand. I wouldn't want to let it go if I didn't have to. Yes I like the Panther Pink cars. No it doesn't make my "Man Card" invalid.

Now I'm thinking about a 70 RoadRunner built along the lines of Pure Vision's Hammer Then I thought why not a Super Bird clone again with Hammer in my mind. And finally why not use a 70 Satellite 'vert as the final version? The car that never was (Super Bird 'vert). Something that I can cruise from here to eternity in. Cars are meant to be driver - hard, fast and often.

Other cars on my B-body want list would be a '71 Charger R/T, '75 RoadRunner (there was a yellow and black one in my area as a kid and I have never forgotten that car). Then there's the other Mopars on my bucket list: '70 Challenger, '71 'Cuda, '70 300 Hurst and a 'Lil Red Express.

So what do I currently own? A '71 Demon 340 that a local guy wants but never gets serious about. Ain't that always the way?

Wylde1.

Welcome. Brother I'm with ya. I love the Moulin Rogue/Panther Pink. Good luck hope you find one.

Welcome! Looking for a B Body, and you like FM3s? Ask and you shall receive...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970...1129248?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20bd138fa0

I need to monitor my own threads more.

WHOA! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I saw that one the other day and then got busy with other things. Thanks for the link. Too bad it's a "post" car. Wouldn't do for a Super Bird clone. But my question would be..... why is that Road Runner so cheap? And an original FM3 car to boot??? But it is very tempting.

Egads! Here's another beautiful Road Runner on the cheap. Plum Crazy being another of my fav colours.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970...8307813?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2567fb3ae5

Wylde1.

Auto Transport Service
Back