• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

angrypatrick68

Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
I am angry Patrick’s wife posting for him. Forgive me if I misunderstand sometimes. He’s not computer or forum savvy and I don’t always understand what he’s asking. He has a 67 Belvedere he’s currently working on.
Needless to say, we are here because he has questions.

Angrypatricks wife,Doña.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I hope you getting paid to translate.:lol:

IMG_3554.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, we do this for fun, its not supposed to make us angry, but sometimes they will frustrate us.

Welcome from Southern CA Patrick and Dona:
We're gonna' need to see some PIC's of that Belvedere and some some stats.
Good luck with the project, plenty of great guys on this site to help out.

Welcome from Alabama, we do this for fun, its not supposed to make us angry, but sometimes they will frustrate us.
Why is Patrick angry??
What questions does Patrick have?
We really like pictures of your car. :popcorn:
Hi everyone! Patrick’s gamer tag is AngryPatrick68. He just wanted to stick with it. He’s frustrated because he just wants to know (his words) I’ve got a manual drum brake. All I want to do is add a power brake booster to it. Do I need a longer brake pedal rod to do it. He’s not doing a conversion.

IMG_4024.jpeg

It’s longer on my manual drum cars that are 68’s. My ‘70 with the booster has a shorter rod.

What you angry about ?

welcome Partick & Dona to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

This link might give you an idea of what a power setup looks like. I'm not sure all power brake setups for 67's look like this but the one in my 67 does. The brake pedal rod is more of a linkage as you'll see on the page below. Firewall brake pedal plate is different as well. Some of the 66/67 experts will probably chime in with more info.

I am angry Patrick’s wife posting for him. Forgive me if I misunderstand sometimes. He’s not computer or forum savvy and I don’t always understand what he’s asking. He has a 67 Belvedere he’s currently working on.
Needless to say, we are here because he has questions.

Angrypatricks wife,Doña.
Welcome!

As in post #15, the setup is different.

It acts more like a linkage instead of "just" a pedal shaft on a pivot.

Happy to have you here. WELCOME FROM FLORIDA. Ask away and know someone here will have an answer for you.

Auto Transport Service
Back