• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help, 70 coronet R/T side scoop placement

Mopar9170

Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
My father and I are restoring a 1970 coronet R/T and would love to know where to place the fiberglass R/T side scoops that go on the rear quarters, both rear quarters were replaced about 10 years ago or so, long before we got the car. When the quarters were replaced the holes were never made for the scoops, if any one can help us as to where these get placed would be great, the more detailed it is the better. Thank you.

Sorry no measurements but hope this helps a little and can give you a sort if idea.
Adam.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 279
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 298
That does help thank you, if there's any chance you can measure from the start of the quarter to the start of the scoop that would be perfect.

Not a prob. I shall be at my garage tomorrow and do it then. Get the measurements back to you ASAP dude.

My car shows pic 1=165mm top front of scoop to leading edge of quarter.
Pic 2=170mm from bottom front of scoop to leading edge of quarter.
pic 3&4 are top horizontal of scoop to top of body line=85mm from front and 100mm from back.
And pic 5 from back bottom of scoop to front of wheel well=150mm.
good luck hope this helps.
Adam.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 217