• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying these seats? Hopefully B body buckets

Jordan383

Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my old man and I were talking about these seats back when we got the car and I just kinda put it out of my mind for a couple years. But when I was looking at getting seat covers from legendary and comparing pictures and I just am not 100% sure, I tried to take some good pictures of all around, any help in identifying would be great. They came out of a 68 charger and the main reason is the pattern it just throws off the whole look of the seat, I am like 75% sure they are B body buckets, I dont have a picture of the back bench but its the same pattern. Again thanks if theres any more info you need let me know.

20220625_115916_HDR.jpg
20220625_115938.jpg
20220625_115924.jpg

Headrests look B, tracks look B, pattern looks like 1973 lol. Hinge covers look B.

Looks like 68-69 B-body. The Pattern is from a bad LSD trip.

Headrests were an option until Jan 1 1969, and the back looks like 69 also. They were recovered at some point, of course. Looks like it may have been a shop that reused the covers and replaced the worn centers. That used to be common in the upholstery business.

Auto Transport Service
Back