• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identifying this clip?

I still think someone was right when they said antenna cable to top of glove box.. but I've never seen one.. lol

Would it clip on the edge of the trunk opening and hold the tail light wire loom up or under the dash to hold another wire loom??

Hi Guys, I keep running into this clip and have no Idea what it's for on my 1968 GTX!!!!!
As always, Thank You!View attachment 1223029 View attachment 1223030 View attachment 1223031

I have all of the clips that came off a 68 R/T that is being up -graded with custom everything and have all of the clips separated to store away (those that will not be used anyway) and see nothing like that.....now you will have me looking into finding out what it is for......Good One.

I just have to move on to the next part of the puzzle and come back to it later! Thanks!

On someone’s posting in another thread there were two pictures of the driver’s side engine bay, no engine. One picture red bay. Other bay was light coloured. I think the clip on the pinch weld possibly could be the one in question.

It came to me in a vision, albeit a little foggy! I remembered
Zyzzyx! Yes, that's it! So on that day history was made. (Or so I thought).View attachment 1223280
Was that also when you had the vision about the flux capacitor ?
upload_2022-1-23_18-42-38.jpeg

Man, I have so many 'specialty' clips and bolts etc from parting out cars in the 70's.......and thought I'd remember them all but never anticipated having this stuff 50 years later! Maybe I will live long enough to separate it all from the 'regular' fasteners and clips and post up pics! Nuts. And I enjoyed the vid and even more so once the boring music finally stopped lol

Looks like a door whisker clip.

Screenshot 2022-02-01 055143.png

Auto Transport Service
Back