• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Help - Need 727 Snap Ring by Tomorrow in CT Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

65CopCar

Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
I am desperate for a 727 snap ring that goes on the 727 output shaft behind the thrust washer (see pic).

Background - I am in Connecticut visiting my Mom and brought my 727 to finally get fixed. We found the problem but the snap ring is hurt. I ordered 2 on Monday and neither one showed up.

Any one in the CT area got one where I can pick it up tonight or tomorrow? I need to be on the road on Sunday - back to Cincinnati.

IMG_5147.JPG

Any Napa's around? It's a snap ring, not a thrust washer or anything more specialized... Snap rings are generic... I have a few snap ring assortments that would have what you need if you were closer... Good Luck, hope you get it taken care of...

Any Napa's around? It's a snap ring, not a thrust washer or anything more specialized... Snap rings are generic... I have a few snap ring assortments that would have what you need if you were closer... Good Luck, hope you get it taken care of...
I do believe this one is special. I'm waiting to get actual dimensions from the tranny guy. I believe the thickness is special.

Any Napa's around? It's a snap ring, not a thrust washer or anything more specialized... Snap rings are generic... I have a few snap ring assortments that would have what you need if you were closer... Good Luck, hope you get it taken care of.
There's an end play spec., it's actually fairly wide as specs go... I think a standard snap ring would suffice... The standard thickness in the diameter range is .042..

There's an end play spec., it's actually fairly wide as specs go... I think a standard snap ring would suffice... The standard thickness in the diameter range is .042..
I agree that a standard snap ring is 0.042". This one is around 0.055", and I think diameter is special also.

But I found one! Picked it up an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back