• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Please 73 Road Runner Pitman Arm to Manual Steering Box Nut

73JF1Bird

Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
Hello. After getting my Runner back from paint shop, I discovered that I am missing the large nut that secures the pitman arm to the manual steering box. What size is this rascal? I have seen a few different ones for sale but confused on what's what. Example, 72 and back Mopar is smaller, GM the same years fits, etc. Is there a difference between manual and power steering? Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Hello. After getting my Runner back from paint shop, I discovered that I am missing the large nut that secures the pitman arm to the manual steering box. What size is this rascal? I have seen a few different ones for sale but confused on what's what. Example, 72 and back Mopar is smaller, GM the same years fits, etc. Is there a difference between manual and power steering? Any help here is greatly appreciated.
The Mopar part number for the nut you need is 9425132
http://www.fallsmoparcity.com/oe-mopar/9425132

Auto Transport Service
Back