• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with a dash tag

Cuddy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Ive asked this question before but does any forum member know where to get a dash vin tag made. I know AG backeast is out of business but i need a new tag and rivets made for my road runner. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have the title? Does the vin on the title match the hidden vins on the body?

1691633367097.png

Yes I have the title for the car in my name. The core support, trunk lip and door tag all match. I have pictures of all of them to verify. do you have someone to reproduce a tag?

Yes I have the title for the car in my name. The core support, trunk lip and door tag all match. I have pictures of all of them to verify. do you have someone to reproduce a tag?
Just google it. dash vin tag.

yeah not much there. I can find the rivets and transfers but I need it stamped with vin the for the car. I don't have the tooling to get the correct stamping. would like to order a complete one I can just rivet on.

I went to the Mopars at Englishtown in ‘88. A guy was selling dashboards with titles. Many V code, a few R and J. He had sbout 50 of them. I wonder where they all ended up…

I will give them a call tomorrow. thank you

yeah not much there. I can find the rivets and transfers but I need it stamped with vin the for the car. I don't have the tooling to get the correct stamping. would like to order a complete one I can just rivet on.
Where is the old tag?

I wish i knew it would make this a lot easier

Maybe it is already in use on a car. Did you ever have the Police or DMV run the VIN number?
I had an experience in California, just last year, where I learned this check is NOT across state lines. If a VIN is registered in another state, the DMV counter computer clerk in California won't know about it. The city police check only tells me if the vehicle was reported stolen. So if your checks come up clean, it's may not be conclusive.

no. I'm planning to go to the state police by my house and make sure I can do this legally. Again I have a core support and truck lip with no evidence the they have been changed or welded or switched so this shouldn't be illegal or trying to say the car is something its not

Auto Transport Service
Back