• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help!!!

Bens69PlymouthSatellite

Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Not sure because it happend so fast but I am pretty sure my supports on my 69 satellite were 2 short,and when I removed the rear tail panel I believe I saw the quarters and frame slouch a little if so how can I fix this or am I screwed now?

Pics, Ben, but if you were just removing your tailpanel, I doubt anything else moved. What else have you got disassembled?.

trunk floor is gone,lower quarters from below the body line,a little of the inner/outter wheel tubs took the advice of a local body guy who said just start hackin **** out,said as long as my floor and under floor frame is solid which it is,then the ps side drooped along w/ the frame after I removed most of the spot welds from the ps side rear tail panel.

It sounds lik you cut away to much at one time.Really not that big of a deal.You will have to spend some time jacking things around and fitting as you fit just zip screw your panels to help hold the gaps.This is a common mistake made by everyone that attemps large repairs.Just check roof and windshield pillar for any buckles and misalignment.Relax take step back and work your way through it.Look at it this way you will be that much better for the next time:eek:ccasion14: A few cold ones to think it over never hurts.

U are right I think I already have it fixed I re-aligned all the original spot welds on the rear tail panel and I think the frame popped up a little not dropped but I am gonna get it all the rest of the way tomorrow,I need about 10 cold ones right now,1 step forward 2 steps back story of my life,thanks Boys!

Auto Transport Service
Back