• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEMI Crank Pulley

Yikes. Sounds like the normal BB Pulleys might have worked then, but would not have had the OEM look.

Even the alternator is not cooperating. I removed the single groove pulley, disassembled, and got a surprise. See the rectifiers missing the leads on the right. That is why my lights are so dim. I got a new one from Car Quest using the 25% discount code online pick-up in store method. It is great to have a 1970 part in stock at a local store. I also bought some pos and neg rectifiers on the bay for cheap. They just press in and solder. So I can repair and keep the original. The one I got today is a 60 Amp squareback 2 groove type.
HEMI ALTERNATOR.JPG

Got it all sorted out. It passed the straight edge test. I only used the 5/8" mopar spacer. It also came with a thin spacer about 1/16" so I used it. I got an extra 3/16" spacer I am not using if anyone needs it let me know. I just need a smaller belt. Everything lines up now.

Auto Transport Service
Back