• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEMI Night @ Ralph's Rapid Transit CT Cruise-in.

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
ATTENTION CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, & NEW YORK *HEMI* B-BODY CAR SHOW ENTHUSIASTS. (and anyone else.) Announcing, HEMI Night @ Ralph's Rapid Transit CT Cruise-in. The "HEMI Night" cruise-in is this coming Thursday, May 16th from 5pm-9pm. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation HEMI cars are welcome. Other makes and models are also welcome. Big trophies awarded at 8pm, and food specials for cruise in patrons. *THIS IS A MUST ATTEND CRUISE-IN.* I know Ralph very well, and have been to his cruise in's before, so my family and I will most likely be going, with our red 2005 HEMI Magnum. Not sure yet. (I'll let everyone know.) Please let me know if you're going or interested. The location of the cruise is at Kizls Family Restaurant in Southington, CT. For more info ask on the tread, PM me, or go to RalphsRapidTransit.com.

A couple pictures from 2017. Courtesy of Ralph's Rapid Transit. (Front two cars in 1st pic (and yellow Superbird) are Ralph's, and bottom two cars in 2nd pic are also Ralph's.)
kizls Hemi night 1.jpg

kizls hemi night 2.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE- Weather is 50/50 for Hemi Night this coming Thursday. According to my weather station on TV Fox 61, they're saying "showers possible". I'll keep everyone updated.

UPDATE- Weather is looking good for Hemi Night tomorrow! Not sure if I'll be in attendance. Really hope to be. I'll let everyone know. Most likely have a friends' relatives wake to go to.

HEMI NIGHT STARTS IN AN HOUR! ANYONE GOING? I am just to spectate, I will put up pictures later

Auto Transport Service
Back