• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heres a good tech question

superstock

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
iam sure everybody here has watched the saturday roadrunner show back in the day the opening song that was used for the show it was a catchy kind of a tune any one out there know of who or what group did this song ive been hitting the internet in search of this but cant find it. i thing it would be cool to get it and give it to my buddy he is a roadrunner crazy. anything roadrunner lunch boxes or posters etc let me know what ya have i would like to help him out on his collection and who knows maybe the bug will bite me and i'll start one of my own :wav::wav::usa2:

...............he was an instigator and he caused the death of countless coyotes (PETA 1966) ..also was a major shareholder in the now defunct ACME CORP. ....yeah that's right .......NOW what do you think of the poor roadrunner ( aka Geococcyx californianus ) if not for his underhanded business practices we would of been driving the new Coyote in 1968 ..oh yeah I have no idea who sang that song and for the life of me cannot fathom why you would want to know.. but hey its been a long hard winter :sleepy2: ..man I need to get out of this house

Auto Transport Service
Back