• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE I think i have a "taxie cab" interior item 68 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a collection of 7 A-body Barracudas - 68 and 69. in one of the parts cars i recently purchased i found what i think is a rear seat (driver's side) interior side panel trim piece. it looks like the silver and black "taxie cab" interior that was standard on the cheapest 68 Roadrunners.

i save EVERY part that can possibly be used or repaired or restored on my Barracudas and did not want to toss this interior piece until i at least listed it on a B-Body site.

let me know if you guys think this is from a cheap 68 Roadrunner with the black interior that had silver accent inserts. since i have no use for this i'll take $10.00 plus shipping. even if you can't use this, maybe it would be good as a pattern.

if this is just some goofy interior piece off of who knows what - let me know.
thanks
jim coster, carnegie, pa

IMG_4155.jpg

Well, it does indeed look like the correct Silver color used in the Mopar realm of that vintage, if that helps...... There are a lot of shades of silver out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back