• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a novel idea....

All my X's live in Texas.....well, got one from over 30 years ago and will have another X soon. Neither one is red though.

The only place I've used the X is in N&P. It doesn't require an explanation. It's very simple, I disagree with what is posted. That's what the button is for. As mentioned above, we don't explain our likes and thanks every time so why would we need to do this?

This is my opinion, you are welcome to disagree without explanation.
You won't hurt my feeling.

Last edited:
I`ve had it done to me several times I would send them a PM and it was a mistake all the time no problem :thumbsup:

I have used the red X a few times. It's just a opinion. It's not like saying your wrong. For instance when someone says do you like my new 20 x 8 rims on the car. My X just says nope!

When I don't like something posted I just move along especially when in regards to someones personal taste. Don't see much use for it myself.

sonofabitch.... I never noticed that red x before. I usually just get bitch slapped and spend days trying to figure out why.

Why not force a comment if x is pressed before it can be applied?
I don't find x's a big deal but an explanation would be nice.
I disagree, comments are like A-holes, they don't need a explanation!

No softy here....but throwing red X's out with no explanation is just rude in some circumstances.:)

****, what's next? Having to give a explanation for giving a green check mark? That really isn't going to happen, esp. from me!

I haven't hit the red X on purpose yet ( if I've disagreed, I usually write something) but have accidentally hit it cause it's very close to the others. It would be good for us big fingered guys if those buttons were able to be separated apart a little bit. That might fix the "accidental" one..

I keep hitting the X thinking it's a check mark....after all, they look pretty close to being the same :D

I also disagree with my own post. So we can agree to disagree! Do double negatives make a positive? :eek:

Auto Transport Service
Back