• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a novel idea....

How about next time to think about hitting the big RED X button to disagree with someone's post, how about at least having the courtesy to explain why - even if it's only brief, why you disagree. getting a bit tired of seeing random Red X's thrown up around the place by 'drive-by' posters. :thankyou:

There is another way to deal with it if it carries on too much. :p

Anyone who feels unjustly dealt a red X is more than welcome to contact me personally to check it out. :thumbsup:
I'll man-up.
This post sucks and who put you in charge anyway?
I want Cranky disciplining me!

If I get a red X does that mean I won't get my Diploma?

Dang, Cranky! I know that as a moderator you are required to discipline us when needed but I thought for a while there that the X on your keyboard was stuck! Don't worry, I will punish myself at an appropriate time later and in private! :D

And here I am just happily surfing along with a few ‘brews’ and look what I find, 4 pages of thread on red X’s ; sure it might hurt with no explanation for a little while. Have another brew & get over it. CAN I get a few ‘X’s’??? LMAO.

Wellll I’m gonna go out on a limb but I don’t like N.J.; too many gun laws. Have an uncle in Philly so give me a break! He told me years ago that our church deeded over land for Camp David for FDR!

I think I get it now.
GOOD:
image.jpg

BAD:
image.jpg

Right?

Screenshot_20171208-062541.jpg

Couldn't find the grammar Nazi thread. Lol

Is there an 'etiquette tutorial' for the use of these things?
image.jpg

Does 'Thanks!' have prestige than 'Like' or is it simply 'Thanks!'?
Also: I only have iphone & sometimes need/want to change my rating. Does that show up on people's posts adversely?
Those icons are only about 1/8" here so sorry for any confusion that may cause.

Auto Transport Service
Back