• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey guys !!! New here with superbird clone

welcome from the show me state!!!:moparsmiley:

welcome to the b body forum!!
would it be possible to get a nice side shot of those doors?
and,was your car a superbird clone already when you got it?
how much of the nose and wing do you have?
i Like the nostalgic look of it.

Hey. Yes was done years ago. wing is on the car with all the right braces. I do have the nose and hood but not sure if it was in a accident or something feel on it but needs some work. So I am looking for just a fiberglass replacements

3B6CC2DA-7C02-4AA0-A371-7C3B489C7DD1.jpeg

Don’t paint that car. There is a lot of nostalgia to it.

I too love the look of your car! Old school RACIN'! Ok let's get down to business...it doesn't matter which side of the ballast you hook the wires to. The two-wire connection, that's basically a tie point from your ignition switch, to send full 12v directly to the coil when they key's in 'start'. The single wire brings power from the ignition switch in 'run', which then sends the voltage through the resistor and then to the coil, to prolong coil life.
Yes you use your existing coil positive wire. That's the blue one, on the two-wire side of the ballast resistor. You should be splicing the single-wire with one of the wires going to your ECU.

Hey great!!!! Thanks so much. You answered in a very understandable way. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back