• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi. I’m Christy

Welcome from Georgia.

I'm thinking of a Clint Eastwood movie:D

Welcome to the forum.
Tomorrow is the November meeting of the Capital City Mopars car club....the first Tuesday of every month. Our meetings are held at the California Auto Museum on Front Street in downtown Sacramento.
I'll be there, maybe with this car:

View attachment 1188082
Really ???? That’s tonight !! Shoot!! Im missing it !!! Ughhhh

Catch on quick, you'll be liked here. A sense of
humor is always a plus.

I’m
Looking for some things for my 68 Plymouth , 383. For starters .. A dual plane intake manifold Hoping to find a good used one . Any ideas ?

Welcome aboard, check the for sale ad section.

Welcome to the nut house!
You might want to go to the WTB Forum and post what you're looking for. The guys on this site are very helpful.
I’m trying to figure this thing out. lol. Think I’m almost there. Hahaha. Ty!!

Don’t judge me for
The mess on her!! Atleast she’s inside!! lol

image.jpg

I think it's quite humorous that you can't release that roadrunner to your son.
:lol:

Cranky, what part of the great country of Texas
are you from?
I worked at the BAE Sealy plant for close to 10
years. Also for NOV in SW Houston. Good
country, Texas. I moved to a drier climate
due to the wifes' ailments. God bless Texas!
Stinkadena.....uh, Pasadena. The paper mill is gone so a lot of the stink is gone too! My location is 900 feet west of San Jacinto College. Still a decent area after being here for 37 years....and I know what you mean about the 'wet' climate but the humidity has been in the 20's lately but 50% much of the day and hitting 70% for a short time.

Auto Transport Service
Back