• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi I’m RR66

RR66

Local time
10:13 AM
Reaction score
Hi
I a new guy I have a1966 Plymouth Belvedere ll .l bought it from the
original owner . I was his paperboy when he bought it new. He sold it to me in the 90s 383 auto.

C4A350B4-3D3E-4008-85FF-11E2850E8629.jpeg

Welcome, and where is "Canton"? WOW, that looks like a serious 1/4 mile car! Tell us more about it and lets see under the hood!

That's a neat story. I remember checking out all the cool cars when I was a paper boy back in the day.

Great looking car and how fortunate to to be just the 2nd owner.
Greetings and welcome to FBBO from NY!

Nice 66 too

welcome to FBBO

Canton is the Hall of fame city if you’re in to football OHIO car was raced from day one won 1966 season championship at Magnolia Drag Strip in Ohio went through a Lot of motors 426 wedge when it one it won it had a 383 owner got married had kids sat in garage till 90s then I bought it after asking for 25 years I was his paperboy if your old enough to know what a paperboy is lol

Yes, let's see more.

Welcome - that's a really nice story about getting your sweet car.

Welcome abaord, cool story as to how you got your car! Let's see some more pictures!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice Belvedere and nice story. I knew Canton, Ohio as Timken Town. I worked for Canadian Timken in St. Thomas in the late '60's and '70's. I used to get sent there periodically. Fly from London to Cleveland, and rent a car to drive to Canton. Usually in the worst winter weather, as I remember it. Used to stay at the L&K motel across the highway from the Boar's Head tavern.

Canton is the Hall of fame city if you’re in to football OHIO car was raced from day one won 1966 season championship at Magnolia Drag Strip in Ohio went through a Lot of motors 426 wedge when it one it won it had a 383 owner got married had kids sat in garage till 90s then I bought it after asking for 25 years I was his paperboy if your old enough to know what a paperboy is lol
Great story!

Auto Transport Service
Back