• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi :)

WlidBill3

Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the add, We have a 68 Dodge Coronet that we have owned since the 90s ,when I bought it from a friend at work for 50 bucks threw a battery in it and drove it home... He was going to crush it.. I told him hey there only going to give you 50 bucks and i would do the same , I put in a battery and off i went. It went through both my sons driving it to High school, I retained ownership of it till after the Youngest got out of College and he said he wanted it. Its just got the little slant6 but we have done some upgrades, a 8 3/4 posi and a Clifford Performance Manifold and twin headers lol it made nice sounds for their school rides .. So its been sitting in his Garage for 10 years waiting to come to the head of the line.... And now it has ;)

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome. Show us some pictures of that '68 Coronet, please.

Greetings from Illinois!!

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Welcome from PA!

Yes, some pictures would be great!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Pictures please. Did you spell your name wrong, Wlidbill3?

Thanks for the add, We have a 68 Dodge Coronet that we have owned since the 90s ,when I bought it from a friend at work for 50 bucks threw a battery in it and drove it home... He was going to crush it.. I told him hey there only going to give you 50 bucks and i would do the same , I put in a battery and off i went. It went through both my sons driving it to High school, I retained ownership of it till after the Youngest got out of College and he said he wanted it. Its just got the little slant6 but we have done some upgrades, a 8 3/4 posi and a Clifford Performance Manifold and twin headers lol it made nice sounds for their school rides .. So its been sitting in his Garage for 10 years waiting to come to the head of the line.... And now it has ;)
Sry I should have known Traction Lock ;) ;) here is a photo of her mostly floor problems,trunk, we have new rear quarter skins from metal Direct as well as floor pan and rear foot wells a new cross member, Engine and transmission come out tomorrow so i can get to the foot well area.Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

IMG_20240129_102502868_HDR.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back