• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HI there from Germany

Cube

Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
Hi my name is Heiko and i'm from Germany. Since March this year i' m a proud owner of a white 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II 4 door sedan. I bought it from a guy who brought it from Texas to Germany. Before it came to Texas the car was located in Idaho back in the 60s. It got a proper but stock 318. Unfortunately it has just a single exhaust and the pipes and the muffler are pretty devasted. This brings me to my first question. Does Anybody Know which Dual exhaust/ Parts Do fit a Stock 318? I Hope you all Understand my German- American Slang:)

greetings from good old Germany
Heiko

Welcome from California!
Are you looking to convert your exhaust system to use headers or just dual pipes off of the OEM iron manifolds?

Thanks a lot for the welcome everyone.....

@Mopar Man 73: Yes i´m looking for an exhaust system thats suites the OEM manifolds. I know, using headers would probably be better but in GER the parts are quite expensive due to shipping from the US....

@ Car Nut: I´m new to this let´s see if i get some pics attached of my IMG_2298.jpgIMG_2492.jpgIMG_6371.jpgIMG_7229.jpgIMG_9143.jpg

I love the look! In case you need help with buying & shipping parts into DE, I have a large/distributor just over in Netherlands that can help you to save money. Just let me know!

Welcome from Los Angeles! Don't worry actually your English is quite good. If you're looking to build the car up a bit, headers would be a better choice. You can do things bit by bit. I know it's expensive - but try to look at what you want for the future vs. just a right now fix. If you plan to keep the car - do it right the first time. Glad you joined FBBO.

Howdy from Alabama! Cool Mopar and thank you for the pictures! :eek:ccasion14:

Welcome from New Jersey! Nice car, love the way it sits.

Auto Transport Service
Back