• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Highest resale color for a B Body?

Vitamin C it will cure whatever ailing you!

8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG

One of my "why do you like Mopars" answers used to be-

"What other company would put a 600 HP engine in a 3800 pound car, paint it pink, and sell it to the public?"

Last edited:
That flaming pink car is a V code GTX! It can be yours for 300k because it's pink. That's flaming pink with a premium price!
Agreed. If you LIKE panther pink, it's a premium price color. If you don't like pink, just look elsewhere. (I like pink, but that's NOT a 300k car in my world).

Agreed. If you LIKE panther pink, it's a premium price color. If you don't like pink, just look elsewhere. (I like pink, but that's NOT a 300k car in my world).
I believe that the car is owned by Scott Lindsey from Oklahoma. I think 295k wasthe asking price last time I saw it for sale.

Jumping into this thread late, but my first 1973 Road Runner was Sunfire Yellow and I never thought it was boring at all, and with the black stripes it looked sooooo good.

But now I have another 1973 RR in Lemon Twist and I just can't tear my eyes away from it. So bright, so wild... it stands out on a sunny day and I heard you can even see it from space! LOL!

Midpack

IMG_4421.jpg

IMG_4424.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back